CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Big Bear Weekend





Here are a few of my favorites from our weekend in Big Bear. The cabin we stayed in was beautiful (thanks MIL), and the beds were amazing. Seriously, not sure what kind of matresses they were, but I have never slept better.....even the girls slept longer! Aside from sleeping, the days were spent lounging, eating way too much crap, and playing in the snow. Luckily there was a lot of snow on the ground in the backyard, along with a pre-made hill for sledding. The older girls loved it, while Emma's idea of snowplay was sitting in it and eating it.....nothing more. I have decided that bundling 3 kids up to go play in snow is dreadful. Perhaps living in SD has spoiled me, but being able to run out the door, with flip-flops and no jacket......yes please!


2 comments:

jaime said...

Cute pics, the sled picture reminds me of something...

Peris said...

totally ther with you on spoiled here in SD....going to the snow was so much work...I would be in an all out sweat after getting the girls all in their snow clothes....I am definetly not cut out for snowy weather.(long term that is)