CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Weekend of Sports.

How cute is she with her pink clubs?!



Matthew heading for the finish and so happy.


This weekend I ran my first 5k, while Matthew ran his second half marathon. I have to note that for a girl that HATED running in PE, and usually faked some type of illness, this is monumental. I never pictured myself running daily for exercise (and liking it), and I certainly never thought I would enter in any type of race. Someone once told me that running is addicting (Peris), and I would now have to agree......I am already looking at a 10k.

And Victoria started her golf lessons on Friday and loved it. She has already asked when she gets to go back, and I think there is nothing cuter than a 6 year old in golf bermudas and pink clubs.

1 comments:

Peris said...

Yes it is addicting....I am so bummed I did not get to do the 5k this year....Its on my list for next year....have you guys looked into the bay bridge run/walk its totally cool....a once in a lifetime thing!!!!