CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tattoos and Thoughts


Ok, ok, sheesh. I need to blog, say my 5 followers. It's not that I don't have anything to say, I'm just not sure how much of my thoughts I should say, out loud. So instead I will resort to my "ten thoughts/facts on Tuesday" that I haven't done in awhile.....

  • I recently turned 34, I don't like that number. 33 just seemed more fun to say (and remember).
  • I think good friends are a gift to be cherished.
  • I can't handle selfish people.
  • I love photography but get nervous when booking clients.
  • Last week I called the county on a barking dog behind us. That is something I remember my parents doing. Crap, I am old.
  • I neglect my third child. Well, not really....but I can recall a time when my kids had to have a bath every night. Now, a trip to the pool and some spray on conditioner in the morning will do just fine. In my defense, she has curly hair that looks way better when you don't brush it. Unless of course it has become sort of dreadlock-ish, but that was only in Maui and I blame the sand and saltwater!
  • I am a bit of a neat freak. I blame my mother. I can see that Victoria is well on her way to being one also. What have I done?
  • I had a dream the other night that I drove my car into someone else's car, "Fried Green Tomatoes" style. Yes, I did it on purpose and the person will remain nameless. It was really fun.
  • I want another tattoo. I just have to get my hubs to agree.......


0 comments: