CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 25, 2008

February 25th, 2008



So I have decided to get on this blogging train.......woooo woooo. We will see if I can stick to it, sometimes I can hardly remember to put my deodorant on. Not to mention I am not sure if I really have anything that interesting to say. I digress.......life is good, the weekend was fabulous (even with the rain), and the girls are great. We went to Victoria's school "Carnivale" on Friday and it was frickin adorable. They had food, live music, games, but mostly she enjoyed showing us her school and her friends. Another point for that school in my book, Reidy Creek Elementary rocks! Matthew and I did find it bizzare that we were parents of a school-aged child, where oh where has the time gone? Anyways, both girls came home with face paintings and treasured crafts, they had a blast.




Maybe I will treat this more as a diary.....to get my thoughts out. See ya tomorrow then.
Also, this picture of Emma is just cute...eh?


0 comments: