CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hello Tuesday

So it is Tuesday, 3:00pm, and I am ready for bed....is that a problem? Perhaps. Two things caused this problem.......staying up way too late last night, and helping in my daughters class today. Now this is something that "all the moms do", and I find myself feeling guilty about not doing enough. I often wonder if the teachers talk amoungst themselves about these slacker parents that have volunteered only twice (this is me...although I did go on a field trip and that should really be extra credit as far as volunteering goes). But what I realized today when I was watching my little girl in her element at school is that someday she won't want me around. But for now she introduces me to the class like she is so proud....proud that I am her mommy. It really was the closest I will ever be to celebrity. I think I will remember this day, and how special it made my daughter feel to have me there, and try to make it a bit more regular.

But for now I am in desperate need of a nap. zzzzzzzzzzz

0 comments: