CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Stella the Pug Pug


Just in case you were sick of hearing about my kids all the time, let me spice it up today with a blog about Stella, our pug. I never thought myself to become one of those "people" that had small dogs, took them places and even dressed them in clothes. However, I must admit that somehow that all changed when we got Stella. I am now convinced that small dogs rock. And since we already have two LARGE dogs, I have done the comparisons. Everything that comes in and goes out of big dogs, is well, BIG. There is no lap sitting, or cuddling from them either (unless you want the air squeezed from your lungs). But Stella is a different story. She adores her human family and lives to sit on anyone's lap (as opposed to Tyson, our lab, who gets grumpy at 7pm). She is upset when the girls go to school and even more upset when Emma cries. She loves car rides, giving kisses, the lovesac, and thinks all stuffed animals belong to her. I have heard it said that once you go pug, you never go back........and I would have to agree.

0 comments: