CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Why Did I not Discover This Sooner?

Genius invention......the pizza cutter! Amazing for cutting the following items:

  • Pizza (not sure if I needed to point this one out)
  • Waffles
  • Pancakes
  • Bananas
  • PB&J sandwiches
  • Grilled cheese
  • Quesadillas

More to follow.

Although I must give credit, where due. I first learned to venture outside of pizza cutting alone when watching my favorite show, Jon and Kate Plus Eight, and seeing them cut up 14 (2 per kid) pancakes in record time.

2 comments:

Susie said...

We saw that episode a few weeks ago- totally revolutionized our cutting prep, too--- it was like an "a-ha" moment!

Peris said...

I love the pizza cutter....we use it even to cut cheese I know they have things to do that too but I don't need to buy it since I use this....I don't think I could live without a pizza cutter...yay for you!