CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Really?

This is my rant on the last few days. We all know that both Victoria and Julianna have pink eye, they started their meds on sunday......it is now Wed and it doesn't look much better. On top of that, I seriously think that they have every other virus that could possibly be going around. High fever (106!)-check. Runny nose-check. Cough-check. Vomit-check. Also the doctor called us back to tell us that Julianna has a UTI, and the eye drops that we have are not strong enough.

So, off I went to the pharmacy again, but of course I had to go to 2 separate ones because one didn't have the drops. And honestly, I have never seen a smaller amount of liquid in a bottle. I normally have no complaints about our insurance, but pleeeaassse! 3 ml of eye drops for a $25 copay! I don't even know what a ml is, but it should not cost $25. Let us not forget to multiply that by 2 kids. This has been a rather expensive round of sickness..........

$30 in office copays
$10 for the first round of drops
$50 for the second round
$10 for the UTI drugs

Now I am sure that I could find something much more fun to spend $100 on.....really!

1 comments:

Peris said...

I hate it when it starts to add up and nothing is getting better....I have to take rory back to the Dr. and spend more money of course to find out why she is not getting better????crazy. Sorry you are having such a crazy round of sickness right now.