CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

One Good Day

So after my car key saga (yes, I finally got one made), the girls and I spent yesterday at Disneyland. Some people will think me a horrible mom to take my daughter out of school on only her 3rd day back from spring break. But, eh...it is only Kindergarten, and Disneyland totally trumps it. And it was a fabulous day. The clouds went away, the sun was shining, and it was so fun. I have decided that I love taking my girls there because they are still little girls. One day they will not care about princesses and Peter Pan. One day they won't fight over who is sitting next to mommy on the ride. One day they will not watch a parade with such awe and wonder. So I go and soak up every moment. I wait in every line, holding a 20 pound baby (my back hurts today), because life goes by too fast. And someday I will wish that they want to wear a princess dress to school, or sit by mommy on rides. It surely was one good day!

1 comments:

Peris said...

Even though I am totally exhausted by the time we leave to go home I love the same thing about taking the girls up to D-Land. They love the characters and getting autographs and rory says "mom dreams come true here....I think I need to work here!" How sweet is that! I love the magic of it for them.