CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas and Goodnight




It is so hard to believe that another Christmas has come and gone.....where oh where does the time go? The girls loved everything that came with the season this year, and Emma being a bit older, was really able to enjoy it (as you can see from her expression above after getting a new toothbrush)! After my mom suffered a heart attack 3 days before Christmas, we had to re-arrange things a bit. This year we spent Christmas day with good friends, as they too were without family, and we had a great time feasting and mostly watching the Chargers win. Go Chargers! Then on Sunday with my mom released and on the mend, we hosted our family Christmas. This was the first time it was at our house and thus, so was the cooking. I felt like an adult and a crazy person all at once. I think it was a success (or at least everyone is lying to me). Kudos to my awesome hubby who took charge of cooking the prime rib and our broccoli dish. It was a successful day and a wonderful season. Merry Christmas my family.

0 comments: