CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Cruising

Our cruise with friends and NO KIDS was fabulous. Our first stop was San Diego....haha, then off to Catalina, with our last stop in Ensenada. Hard to believe that this was Matthew and I's first time to Catalina and we would definitely go back and stay for a few days. Totally cute, and you almost feel like you are in another country at times. Ensenada was, well....Mexico. We have been there before, so we spent this trip drinking and eating the most delish fish tacos ever. Or maybe I just thought they were good? Who can really tell after such a huge Margarita??
Our time on the ship was spent lounging, napping, drinking and eating more than I ever thought possible. We learned a new term on the ship....."cruise-full," and that we were. In fact once we got home I had a very strange feeling in my stomach, it took me awhile to remember.....it was hunger. Hadn't felt that in 5 days!!



Tequila!

Huge Margarita

Four of us in Catalina


Catalina View


Chillin by the Pool

2 comments:

Peris said...

Brian and I went on the exact cruise for our honeymoon 9 years ago and loved it...so much so that we went back to catalina for our 1 year anniversary. Glad youa ll had a nice restful vacation....looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Is that Jared? Holy Cow! It's been so long....