CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Just Another Sunday

So I generally try not to have depressing blogs, or use it as a forum/soapbox, but I am feeling kinda blah today. Maybe if I list the things that are floating around my head and making me feel blah, then the blah will go away?

  • I am so very tired of people that say they will be at your house to do work but NEVER show up or call. It makes me physically angry.
  • I hate removing wallpaper. It is the most time consuming and dreadful project ever. I would rather paint (which I am also not fond of, but will do.)
  • It is totally ridiculous that it costs over $100 a week to fill up our car.
  • It is even more ridiculous that eating good, organic food costs more than processed, pesticide filled foods. Really?
  • It makes me cringe to see Christians that rant and rave about what they know nothing about.
  • Divorce is a terrible, evil thing, that can destroy the best families. It is all consuming, like fire.
  • I wonder what my aunt Lucy would do if we ran into each other, I wonder why I think of her everyday.

Now I am just depressing myself, I must stop.

1 comments:

Jules' Blog said...

I think we have those "bad" days just to make us appreciate the good days all that much more.
And I agree, it sucks that eating healthy has to cost so darn much!