CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Until Tomorrow

So I recently found out that a friend (roommate) from Bible College, left her Christian faith and joined another and it rocks me to the core. We have been friends with her and her husband before they were married, and have visited them in many of their moves around CA (he's in the Army). It is no surprise that their marriage is not going to work. Two religions in the same house...kinda hard. Anyways, I am blogging about this because it saddens me. As a Christian the world is already against us....but together, we are stronger. And now I feel like we have lost yet another of our own. It seems as though I am a witness to too many believers turning away lately. I am trying my best not to dwell on it, for it just adds to the few things that are threatening to depress me.....lingering there, just waiting to be acknowledged. In writing it all down, I can let it go a bit, until tomorrow at least!
And now we are off to go camping (again). To enjoy a wonderful weekend with my hubby and my girls.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melanie, we're so sorry about your friend. Keep praying for them...God's not finished with them. Jesus said in the last days there would "be a great falling away"...people are being deceived now more than ever before by a watered down version of the Gospel and how we are to live as Christians. It's SO important to know God's Word and hold to it's truth and not man's opinion, which unfortunately,so many people are doing now. Hope you guys had a great time camping! We look forward to the pictures. Love to you.