CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

50 Things About Me, Part 2

26. I love America's Funniest Home Videos....people falling makes me laugh till I cry.
27. I don't mind the skunk smell.....I think it smells like coffee.
28. I met my hubby when I was 13.
29. I am double jointed.
30. I danced in The California Ballet's Nutcracker when I was 11 and 12, and I loved it.
31. I used to bite my fingernails (and still bite just my thumbs).
32. I have never had one cavity.
33. I have never colored my hair.
34. I have been fired twice.
35. I am not a jewelry person, I want to be, but it always bothers me.
36. I love purses, a girl can never have too many.
37. I would wear flip flops everyday....damn this cold weather.
38. I love having a fire burning in the fireplace.
39. I don't get "brain freeze", never have.
40. I think McD's coffee is better than Starbucks.
41. I will know the lyrics of a song after hearing it once.
42. I don't like public speaking, but if forced......I can rock it.
43. I have recently come to enjoy bell peppers......used to hate them.
44. I cleaned houses for money in high school.
45. I used to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel, and still enjoy the reruns.
46. I hate clutter.
47. I love to look at model homes.
48. I made all my babies sleep in their own room at 3 weeks.
49. I love the "Shazam" app on the iPhone.
50. I hate having a dirty car, makes me crazy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm just catching up on your blog! And I had two things to say/ask...what were the two jobs you were fired from? and I feel the same way about the flip flops sister. The amount of time they are worn here in Austria is SO much less than SD. I think you are in the right place for maximum flop wearing!