CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

50 Things About Me, Part I

  1. I have been married for 11 years, but with him for 17.
  2. I was born in Canada.
  3. I have 2 tattoos, but have gotten 4 (figure that one out).
  4. I have no living biological siblings.
  5. I can play the guitar.
  6. I want to learn to play the piano.
  7. I want a degree in photography.
  8. I start school next month.
  9. I am a complete and total neat freak.
  10. I wish I was more organized.
  11. I want to swim with dolphins.
  12. I love Disneyland probably as much as my girls (and miss not having passes right now).
  13. I want another tattoo.
  14. I want to lose 20 pounds.
  15. I used to be a dog groomer.
  16. I am a great friend.
  17. I am sorta good at electronic stuff.
  18. I can't sleep on my tummy anymore, it makes my back hurt (how old am I).
  19. I love music. All types.....even rap.
  20. I want a tummy tuck (I have asked Santa).
  21. I want another black pug....someday.
  22. I am still in love with my hubby.
  23. I think about adopting a little black boy.
  24. I think mean people suck.
  25. My hubby and I were youth leaders for 3 years, hardest job ever.

1 comments:

Peris said...

Canada???What???? I want to loose 20 pounds too....what should we do about that? Funny to list all these things out huh?