CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

New York, New York

Atop the Empire State building.....so very cold.


All of us in front of Lady Liberty.


A Rainy day at Battery Park......still a pretty picture.




A cold day at Central Park.

Another Central Park bridge.



Here are a few from our trip to NY. It was absolutely fabulous, I had sooo much fun. Some of my favorites were Central Park (I could have taken 200 pictures there alone). We went to Serendipity (from the movie) on our last night there, it was awesome. Little Italy was another highlight, with some of the best restaurants, bakeries and coffee shops. We saw the Radio City Rockettes, and walked all night in the freezing rain. Rode the subway, hailed cabs, got honked and yelled at, It was wonderful. It indeed is a city that never sleeps. Hundreds of people in the streets at 2 and 3 in the morning. I am exhausted, have 5 blisters total, but would go back tomorrow.
PS. We did see the "Mac Guy" in the subway and I managed to offend him by screaming out..."hey that's the Dell guy!" Priceless.
All pictures are posted on my Facebook, if interested.

0 comments: