CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Camping





We braved the weather and went camping this weekend. The days were spent going on walks, taking the girls to craft time, and just spending time together. In the evenings we would settle in for movies and popcorn in the trailer. The girls made me cards for my birthday on Sunday, and Matthew and his mom surprised me with a Cricut! For those that have no clue what that is, no it is not a pet cricket, but a laser cutter that can make fun shapes and stuff for scrapbooking. I have wanted one forever and am so excited! The bad news........I am 31 now, ouch.....it is practically 40.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya, 31 was rough. I'm glad you had a great day!

Peris said...

Happy Birthday! Its not 40....you still have so much time before you hit that mark!!Where did you go camping?