CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Thoughts

Here are my thoughts for today and it is only 10:30am.......Why is Emma sick AGAIN? The bathrooms are dirty. I want a maid (for those bathrooms). I feel a tingle in my throat and my head hurts.....probably what Emma has. I can't believe that it is sprinkling outside. I hope that the other girls don't get sick now too. My legs are sore today from jogging. I am hungry. What can I eat that is carb free? I need to do laundry. I need to vaccuum. I really want that maid now. We are out of dog food. Emma is almost out of soy milk. I am stressed about Victoria's party, so much to do. I am depressed about my Aunt leaving my Uncle. I love my Aunt and miss her so. I miss my friends in Colorado too.....Shannon and Jaime. I can't fathom that I am turning 31 in a few weeks....ick! I can't fathom that my "baby" is turning 6 in two weeks. Gotta go to the bank, accountant, and doctor for Emma......so off I go!

0 comments: