CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Trouble


I took this one of my little trouble maker. I have never been fond of child locks on cupboards nor have I ever needed them with the other two girls. Emma however, is nothing like the other two. She is our wild child that began throwing tantrums at 9 months. She loves to hit her sisters and the dogs, loves to clean out the cabinets of everything, and really enjoys racing up the stairs before I even know where she went. But perhaps her most favorite thing to do is eat. And when I cut her off (after 3 waffles, 1 banana and a whole bowl of strawberries), she just waits till I am out of view and helps herself. I might have to install those locks after all!

2 comments:

Peris said...

I had to get a special baby lock met for the fridge or something for our pantry....Abi is always going in there. She has always just wanted to eat....10 pancakes, a piece of toast, a banana and yogurt for breakfast then she wants a snack....are you joking I ask???So we have the lock up on the pantry now....

Nanette said...

SmilingMom.com says:

Hey, can you change your settings to allow rss feeds? I'd lvoe to put you into my reader.

xo,
N