CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

10 Things I Don't Understand

Here is a list of things that I don't understand (in no particular order).....

  1. Why are ketchup packets so small? There would be no need to take 45, if they held more than a teaspoon of ketchup.
  2. Why does the little twisty-tie that comes on the loaf of bread always vanish?
  3. Why the one item that I forget at the store is THE most important.
  4. Why can't I make pancakes? They burn EVERY time.
  5. Why the person that I let over in my lane never thanks me.
  6. Why I am always searching for something......I thought I was organized.
  7. Where do all the pacifiers go? Seriously...someday I will find where she hides them and there will be 100 of them.
  8. Why some people (who will remain nameless) make the decisions that they do.

Okay, so I only have 8 for today. Maybe I will stop whining now :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can help you with #4. Buy an electric griddle, like $29 before your 20% off coupon from Bed Bath and Beyond and make your pancakes on that. It works every time for me.

jen said...

Ha ha... I still find Camden's pacifiers in random places around the house. At least Parker won't lose his thumb - unless he actually succeeds in biting it off!

Peris said...

I totally go for the electric griddle....it really regulates the heat....I have issues with all those same things too.....p.s it was good to see you at costco today had to rush sorry the little ones needed to go pee and we both know that means they can't wait....because they already waited too long to tell me they had to go.