CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

17 Years!

Hard to believe that 17 years ago today, Matthew and I began dating. It still seems like just yesterday. Looking back now, I'm sure our parents thought us both crazy (and a bit young) to be so convinced we would get married one day. Can I just say all these years later, "I told ya so!"
Here are some pictures of us through the years......
Matthew's senior pics, 1992.

Matthew's grad night, 1993. Such a lovely dress I am wearing.

June 24, 1991

Homecoming (with Peris and Brian, I think......1995)

Jan, 1996. I know, I know, what was I thinking with that hairdo?
And I love our matchy shirts :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Isn't it fun to look back and see how you change over the years?! Fun hairstyles. :) You both still look great! Happy 17th!

Anonymous said...

Wow Melanie! I'm sure that boyish charm was awfully irresistible.

Anonymous said...

Melanie, I think that the thing that really stands out in the grad picture isn't your dress but the tan line under it! Love your site!