CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Misc Monday

My list of misc observations acquired this weekend
  1. Life has indeed come full circle. My oldest is sliding down into the deep end of my grandma's pool. I grew up doing this.
  2. I might be in need of Supernanny for Emma, she is not sleeping through the night again.....not sure how much more I can take.
  3. I saw more lizards than I could count when on my run last night, and they are huge!
  4. Yesterday I noticed that my uncle is still wearing his wedding ring.....it broke my heart, I had to go to the bathroom and cry.
  5. Yesterday I realized how much I still love and miss my aunt Lucy, and I gave my heartache to the Lord.
  6. Emma is indeed my wild child and is currently eating cereal out of the box that she got out of the cupboard. Normally this is a no, but I am tired of the war......I think I might be losing.
  7. Is God trying to teach me something? Emma is wearing me thin, I have never NOT known what to do before. I simply sit there, helpless as she throws her tantrums in public. Perhaps I will call nanny Jo after all.

0 comments: