CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Chargers and Tattoos


Not sure how I went from having a Charger party to getting a tattoo, but here is the result. I have wanted for awhile to add to the existing flower on my foot. So I decided on a plumeria with some "swirly swirls" (as my artist put it). He also re-colored some parts of the old one, and filled in a line that has been missing since I first got it. I blame it all on Lindsay, since she was getting an old one covered, and I just couldn't let her go through all that pain alone. Bad note....it hurt like heck (actually much more than that). Good note...side of the foot not AS bad as the top.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the tattoo! You are a brave woman! Love your new blog look, but what's this??? The Miller's don't make your blog list? I know....I haven't blogged in about 2 months....maybe I should start again. I don't like the look of our blog...it needs some pizazz!