CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Daddy's Words

I stumbled upon this video today and it made me cry. Matthew has been doing "words" with the girls ever since they could talk. We hope by telling them these few words and having them repeat them, then they just might believe it as they grow up (some may call it brainwashing). They both love it and always ask to do "words", and over the years these words have certainly changed ("go Chargers" always applies for football season). We have already seen the results with Victoria this year. After a few days in first grade I asked her what her favorite subject was. She quickly said, "well math of course, because I love it!" Now we like to think that it was all because of daddy's words, since really up to this point in life she had never done much math to come to such a decision. Perhaps the "I love math and I love science" had something to do with it?!!

I love how Julianna gets so into it, especially during the "strong" part. She is a little over 2 here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious. What a good idea!